There's something satisfying about peeking into someone's saved boards: style inspiration, references to match your mood and make-up looks to double tap stat. Take a look into the things that Team HURR have been saving for the season – inspiration, guaranteed.
"Everything I save always ends up accidentally looking good together. I discover new brands virtually every day now - I'm gravitating to these softer colour tones, somehow they make me feel more calm this time around."
1. All dressed up and nowhere to go? If you haven't searched the hashtag #goingnowherebutfuckitimgettingdressed on Instagram, it's a total goldmine and I'd highly recommend.
2. If 2020 was a shoe.
3. Marcus Rashford really is one of the only good things to come out of this year. After being awarded an MBE last month for his efforts to end child food poverty across the U.K., the England and Manchester United footballer has now teamed up with Burberry to support young people across the world and empower voices that will ultimately shape tomorrow.
"Get your creative juices flowing by injecting some happiness into your daily scroll. I love the idea of an Insta Mood Board because it’s often a positive product of subconscious scrolling, and a very personal one at that!"
1. Having a sock drawer filled with only the chicest, matching @CommeSi socks? A girl can dream. In the time of Zooming in the same outfit you’ve worn for three days, it’s of the utmost importance to have high fashion aims!
2. ‘Buy vintage, save the planet’: saving my pennies for one of these dreamy vintage treasures from @noasknickerdrawer. Each piece is lovingly sourced out of a commitment to slow fashion and a vengeance for overpriced, unsustainable plated jewellery.
3. For my sanity I have to have some idea of my next dream travel destination. A trip I had planned traveling across Jordan was sadly cancelled earlier this year, so I keep up to date with @suitcase to keep me inspired.
"With 'joy' not exactly being pitched as the word of the year, I'm looking to the playful sensibilities of fantasty and dressing up in the fun of party make-up, colourful knits and NY Times Autumn baking."
1. I'm a magpie for any make-up looks that go beyond the everyday so I naturally and instantly fell in love with @fannymkup's metallic eyes. It's not too early to plan Christmas looks, right?
2. One of the best images to come out of this year. @jonas_lindstroem perfectly depicts 2020 in all it's weirdness while pointing us to something beautiful and hopeful– fingers crossed for the end of social distancing in 2021!
3. As per, @houseofsunny's pops of colour are speaking to me. And, with my gaze fixed upon an investment knit, this panelled green vest is ticking a lot of boxes.
"For me Instagram has become an outlet for stream-of-consciousness expression and an archive of my favourite things, inspirations and what I appreciate in that moment. For me it is always fashion, interiors humor and the odd unexpected choice."
1. As if I didn’t feel old enough, Cool Runnings is 27 years old this year - it has been a lockdown favourite of mine, I could watch it a million times over!
2. Levelling up my lounge wear with the Khaite cardigan and bralette - completely obsessed and so many cheaper alternatives out there.
3. For whoever needs it today, here's a little mood boost - My whole instagram feed is taken up by golden retrievers and seals so I couldn't help myself to not include one in here, hopefully we'll be sliding into the new year like this little guy!