In case you missed it, WE HAVE HUGE NEWS!! We are bringing our Selfridges partnership to the next level with The Selfridges Rental Collection. From today (Monday 17th August), you will be able to rent over 100 pieces of Selfridges’ stock, carefully curated by their in-house team. Yup, you heard us! You’re going to be able to rent Selfridges pieces directly through us. With over 40 brands on offer, including Zimmermann, Cecilie Bahnsen and The Attico, all show-stopping pieces will be available to rent ONLINE.
This is major news for us as a community and we are SO excited to be part of this big step for the fashion industry. Taking the rental revolution to a whole new level, this pioneering move by Selfridges proves renting as a long term, sustainable part of their retail business and we are so happy to bring this to life through our rental service with Selfridges for the first time ever.
MEET THE PIECES
So, how does it work? Well, let's fill you in!
- The Selfridges Rental Collection will be available in-store and online, with most pieces available here.
- Like our regular rentals, each rental will be priced at a fraction of its designer RRP, and available for 4, 8, 10 or 20 days.
- Everything is managed by us.
- The collaboration is also a proud contribution to Project Earth, a major sustainability initiative that builds on the industry-leading steps Selfridges has taken over the last ten years to place sustainability at the heart of its business.
- A number of pieces are available in multiple sizes.
We're so excited to bring the rental revolution to the next level with Selfridges and we can't wait to see you in the gorgeous pieces. Happy renting!